1 Simple Game
Based in Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
September 10, 2015
Mucho Taco is an idle clicker game where you make zillions of tacos with the power of the sun tortilla and the guidance of Barbacoatl, an enigmatic taco connoisseur. With his help, you will build and manage tasty taco restaurants, create delicious salsas and throw hot and vibrant fiestas
Mucho Taco is the latest release of 1 Simple Idea, digital creative communication agency based in Zapopan, Mexico. Mucho Taco was born by the desire to develop a game related to Mexican folklore, with novel style and appreciated by an international audience. In order to provide a simple to learn, addictive, highly re-playable style and that allows the user to continue accumulating points (tacos) while the application is not open, it was decided to go for a clicker style, which Mucho Taco is It makes it ideal for both hard-core gamers, and casual gamers. On September 10, 2015, 1 Simple Idea launches Mucho Taco in collaboration with renowned Canadian publisher Noodlecake, specialist in gender and with a proven track record.
- Build Your Taco Empire!
- Invest In Over 25 Taco Stands.
- Complete Awesome Oven Quests.
- Invest In Loads of New Tacos.
- Smash Pinatas For Epic Prizes.
- Collect Salsa Ingredients To Maximize Your Taco Investments.
- Beautiful and Colorful Pixel Art.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best of App Store 2015" Apple, December 2015
- "I do know for a fact that there's no other games about tacos in my folder of clicker games, so I expect to have to give at least one of them the boot when Mucho Taco arrives. You can't compete with tacos."
- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
- "The art, graphics, and trailer are epic. This game looks amazing. Best pixel art I've seen."
- Jayg2015, TouchArcade Forums
- "Do you like tacos? Do you like clicking things? Don't pretend you answered no to either one of those things."
- Brittany Vincent, Modojo
- "Before you know it, you'll have a crispy chicken fajita empire to rival Taco Bell."
- Mark Brown, PocketGamer
About 1 Simple Game
1 Simple Game was built under the premise to entertain the world, developing incredible and enjoyable experiences for our players no matter if it rains, snows or after a zombie invasion. Working with an amazing team of highly determined and talented individuals, and building a sustainable business from which our community can benefit from… all while having a lot of fun doing it. Video games offer us the opportunity to combine art, technology, programming, storytelling, marketing, and sound in unique ways that can entertain and inspire our players. Through our collaborative effort, we strive to build a healthy ecosystem that will allow people that share the same ideals to work making the best experiences for a worldwide audience for many years, which also serve as a reference of how Mexico and LATAM can compete on a global scale.
More information on 1 Simple Game, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mucho Taco Credits
Edgar Hernández Rios
Augusto Vázquez Orozco
Sergio Rebolledo Mendoza
Ricardo Ibarra Cortés
Ovidio Escobedo Ramírez
Martín Meléndez Olivera
Music and SFX